Windfield International School seeks to inspire children to become global citizens through an inquiry-based learning environment immersed in multiple languages and cultures. We seek to incorporate the best of traditional values and Thai culture, with an engaging and forward-thinking programme that equips students for life and work in the 21st Century.
To achieve our vision:
- We engage students with a holistic, challenging academic curriculum
- We have an inquiry-based approach that nurtures curiosity, critical thinking and research skills
- Our passionate, faculty and staff are dedicated to the needs of all students
- Our vibrant and inclusive community enrich engagement, support and collaborate
- Our children take responsible action within and beyond our school community
- Our graduates thrive in a diverse global environment showing language fluency, and cultural intelligence
- Our diverse language programme promotes intercultural awareness and aids 21st century learning skills (Communication)
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We belong to a world community and embrace its diversity.
- We are honest, respectful and take responsible action. Language and Cultural Fluency
- We believe language proficiency promotes cultural intelligence and curiosity. Academic Excellence through Inquiry
- We think critically, challenge our own perspectives, and encourage collaboration.
- We confidently express our ideas and seek to understand those of others.
Get In Touch
Soi Rungrote Tambon Maret, LAMAI, Surat Thani 84310
Telephone: +66 (0) 77 332 420
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Windfield International School welcomes families and admits students of any race, colour, national and ethnic origin.
Windfield does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, marital status, disability, and age in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programmes, and athletic and other school-administered programmes.
Students, parents/guardians, and employees are also encouraged to communicate with the Head of primary or Head of Secondary, with any questions or concerns regarding this policy. The School believes that open communication about these sensitive topics is essential to fostering a culture of personal responsibility, mutual accountability, and positive leadership.