Winfield International School is always looking for new talents !
We have various teaching and administrative positions open at Windfield International School in Koh Samui.
Please contact us at [email protected] to know the actual open positions, and to apply !
All applicants for a teaching position at Winfield International School must have at least a ‘teaching degree’ and a minimum of three consecutive years teaching experience. These are requirements that a foreign national wishing to work as teacher in Thailand must fulfill in order to obtain a work permit. In light of this we are sorry to say that NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers) should not apply.
It is a condition of any offer of employment that applications are completed fully and honestly and are factually correct.
Applications should consist of a CV/résumé including an embedded passport style photograph and letter of application. Each of these documents should be no longer than two sides of A4. The CV/ résumé should contain the names of at least two professional referees, one of whom must be your current head / employer and the second your previous head / employer. The CV/ résumé should not contain any chronological ‘gaps’.
The letter of application should clearly state which position you are applying for, why you want to work at Windfield International School and how your experience and skills make you suitable for employment at the school. Extra materials such as open testimonials/references, photos, portfolios etc. may be sent if you wish.
We receive many applications throughout the year both speculative and in response to published vacancies. In order to give yourself the best chance of obtaining an interview please make sure that your CV/ résumé and letter of application contain all the following information:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Marital / partnership status
- Name of spouse / partner and any accompanying children
- Whether or not your spouse / partner will accompany you
- Email address
- Skype address
- Telephone number(s)
- Name of each degree completed
- Dates of study for each degree
- Main subjects studied and class of each degree
- Institution awarding each degree
- A levels / IB Diploma score / High School graduation details
- Additional qualifications (sports coaching / International Award Leader etc.)
- Names and addresses of all schools where you have previously taught
- Subjects / age levels taught at each school
- Extracurricular activities you can offer
- Interests / hobbies / sports
- INSET / training undertaken in the last five years
- Date available to commence work if appointed
- Last date to give required notice to current employe
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Salaries will be based on the Windfield salary scale and will be based on qualifications and experience.
- The cost of the visa and work permit will be covered by the school. • Discounts for staff children (1st child free, others at 50% discount)
- Normal school holiday periods during summer, Christmas and Easter, plus national holidays
- An attractive working environment with airconditioned classrooms and a minimum of a projector and screen.
- Health insurance for the teacher only
Please send your application to [email protected]. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time in writing your application.
What We Stand For
Windfield International School provides high quality
English education for selected and motivated students, who are keen to be involved in building their future with solid educational and moral foundations.
Our team of teachers, chosen with great care, is made up of educational professionals who support them towards success and excellence and who prepare them as best as possible for the world that awaits them and in which they will be the key actors.
Get In Touch
Soi Rungrote Tambon Maret, LAMAI, Surat Thani 84310
Telephone: +66 (0) 77 332 420
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Windfield International School welcomes families and admits students of any race, colour, national and ethnic origin.
Windfield does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, marital status, disability, and age in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programmes, and athletic and other school-administered programmes.
Students, parents/guardians, and employees are also encouraged to communicate with the Head of Primary or Head of Secondary, with any questions or concerns regarding this policy. The School believes that open communication about these sensitive topics is essential to fostering a culture of personal responsibility, mutual accountability, and positive leadership.